Aosenma CG035, is an FPV and considerably an inexpensive GPS enabled brushless quadcopter, that has been around for a past few months but it still feels like quite a deal for people. It has got a handful of some really great features and flight modes.
Description of Aosenma CG035
- The powerhouse of quadcopter comprises four powerful brushless motors.
- The drone comes with two GPS modules (one on the quadcopter and the other one is in the remote controller and is built-in).
- The drone packs a 1080p camera which is placed on the gimbal.
- A 4.3-inch FPV monitor adaptable on the remote controller is included that enables watching the live footage through 5.8 GHz
- A 7.4V 3200mAh lipo battery enables the Aosenma CG035 drone to fly for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Features of Aosenma CG035
- Follow Me – Drone will automatically follow the pilot by moving towards the GPS coordinates.
- One Key Return and Cycling Flight – To let the drone make a 360-degree motion around a subject.
- Other modes include home-lock, orbit, return to home and many more
Specification of Aosenma CG035
- FPV: 5.8G
Dimension And Flight Time
|Quadcopter Dimensions||Flying time|
|330 * 330 * 160mm / 13.0 * 13.0 * 6.3in||15-20 Minutes|
|Video Resolution||Photo resolution|
|1920 * 1080 30FPS||1920 * 1080|
|Remote distance||FPV transmission distance|
|Monitor size||Monitor charging time|
|4.3in||about 90 minutes|
|Battery Power of Quadcopter||Quadcopter battery charging time||Quadcopter battery weight||Quadcopter battery size||Remote battery power|
|7.4V 3200mAh lipo||About 180mins||140g||145 * 36 * 21mm||4 * AA battery (not included)|
|Battery for camera||Camera charging time|
|3.7V 400mAh (built-in)||About 60 minutes|
Reasons to choose Aosenma CG035
As Counting on the features and specifications. The Aosenma drone is very stable when the GPS feature is engaged. And it has pretty good follow me, home lock, return to home and orbit modes. The drone also has auto-takeoff and auto-landing features.
You also have the option of controlling the camera from the remote. And, video streaming can be viewed on a monitor that is included via 5.8G. So it works quite well. It is helpful as well to track where the drone is going.
These typical fun features make it an amazing drone in this price range. The Aosenma CG053 is well set at the price below $200. And this a great price to pay for such fun-filled and amazing quadcopter.
The Aosenma CG035 isn’t the cheapest brushless FPV drone but is the best FPV brushless drone under $200, as it packs a lot of amazing features that aren’t available in other competitor drones.
Some of the unique features you may not find in other drones under $200 are GPS module, camera gimbal, and various other modes. So, it is a complete package of everything you need in a drone under $200.